Welcome to the online press kit for Daniel Teper and Karin Hehenberger
Passion, Innovation and Entrepreneurial Spirit to Fight Disease
The Ebola epidemic has laid bare humanity’s vulnerability to infectious diseases. The search for an effective vaccine and treatments is but one of the challenges facing medical science, the biotech and pharmaceutical industries and governments worldwide.
From the search for new cures and treatments to research needs and investment opportunities, Dr. Daniel Teper and Dr. Karin Hehenberger share expertise as leaders in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. Veterans in the fights against cancer, inflammatory diseases and diabetes, they shed light into research and news from their years of leadership and work developing new monoclonal antibody-based drugs.
Dr. Teper is the founder, CEO and Chairman of IMMUNE Pharmaceuticals. A passionate and innovative leader, he grew IMMUNE into a NASDAQ listed company in three years shuttling between Tel Aviv and New York. Dr. Teper’s 30-year career in the pharmaceutical and public biotechnology includes top leadership positions at global firms in Europe such as Glaxo France and Global EURO RSCG Healthcare. He holds a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from Paris XI University and an MBA from INSEAD.
Dr. Hehenberger is Senior Vice President, Medical Affairs and Corporate Communications at IMMUNE. She has more than 15 years experience in the life sciences industry, and has held senior leadership positions at the Juvenile Diabetes Research Diabetes Foundation (JDRF), at Johnson & Johnson, and at public and private investment funds. She received her M.D. and Ph.D. degrees from the Karolinska Institute (Sweden) and completed a post-doctorate at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Teper and Dr. Hehenberger provide insight and illuminate topics in the news including:
* The Race to Stop Ebola: What will it take?
* Inflammatory Diseases: Developing effective drug treatments for Crohn’s, ulcerative colitis and other autoimmune diseases
* Cancer: New drugs and the future for “Guided Therapeutic Missiles”
* The Battle against Juvenile Diabetes
* The Global Business of Biotech, including entrepreneurship, investment opportunities and Israel’s role as a “startup nation”
* Reinventing Companies through Culture and Leadership: Principles of high touch, high energy and high performance management
For more information, visit www.IMMUNEPharmaceuticals.com